Saturday, March 1, 2008

Picture Frame Art


*not the real one

PICTURE FRAME reflection.

How did I feel about making the picture frame?
I felt mad and badly exhausted. IDK, but I always hated handicraft making. Well technically I don't. But, the idea of thinking what would your project look like? and How would I design it? Yeah, that bothers me. I hate making my brain think too hard. You see. Well, still the project was fun. And, I am pretty much happy that I finish the picture frame. Still, I cannot believe I slept 11:57 exactly for that.

I can say mine was original. *laughs. Not really that 'original'. But, I made it. I think, that made the difference. Right? What else. Mine was made from cartolina, cardboard and gluegun. Yeah, and those from the department stores were made from plastic and has really cool and durable designs. It also made a difference. It was just simple. It is sky blue with little hearts drawn on it.



7 comments:

SHANI said...

comment comment lang. ty.

Bianca said...

Nice..
Niexhibit daw project niya..
Haha
I guess maam really liked it.

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

alam ko mgnda yan xZD

SHANI said...

BIANCA: ngek. kadiri nga un.

SHANI said...

VINA: hnid ka nga. haha.

Unknown said...

waat? inexhibit frame mo? yung akin 84%. grbeh. :| pero okay lang. someday ma'am will realize how beautiful my frame was. :)

=p

SHANI said...

MARV: haha. oo inexibit ata. feeler ka man. but, I hope maam wil realize that. haha.