Monday, March 10, 2008

MUVEE MUCHIKITO






I love the movies. I watch everything that interests me. With the hundreds of movie I had seen, the movie that I really like is LIFE AS A HOUSE. This movie for me is the best inspirational flick.


The part in the movie that really struck me is when Hayden knew that his father had cancer and was dying. When he knew this he completely changed. This part of the movie also served as one of the climax since this is where you can find the tension. There are many good parts in this movie, that's why I say this movie is just great.




4 comments:

Jamille_Q. said...

nice movie yan..
cge tke cre!!!!!

SHANI said...

nice na nice na nice na nice. ty sa comento JAM.

Unknown said...

aww wala ko pa npanood 'yan. =p mgnda ba? =d

SHANI said...

MARV: maganda tlga yan. u nid to watch it.