Monday, March 10, 2008

BUTTERFLIES--abnormal version


*only a substitute

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THAT I LEARNED IN MAKING THE BUTTERFLIES IS----nothing. Just kidding. I learned that I will never make another butterfly again because this is not my thing. Just look at my butterflies, it looks like an I-D-K. Nonetheless I learned how to be practical in some ways and most importantly how to have a schedule. I don't want to emphasize on that no more.


Through the artificial butterflies we students and teenagers are taught to be practical. Due to the world's condition we have to be practical. In the making of the artificial butterflies we learn to use raw materials to come up with a good finished product. Secondly, we learn to be patient and hardworking. It shows, right? Lastly, we learn how to be ORIGINAL. I know that some reached a point wherein they wanted to buy a ready made product instead. Be honest classmates. Am I right? But still we didn't because we want to be original as possible.

If I was to sell my product. Here's how it would go:

NOTE: I will be singing this. LOL.

ATTENTION ATTENTION. MAY I HAVE ALL YOUR EYES AND EARS TO THE FRONT OF THE ROOM. IF ONLY, IF ONLY, FOR ONE SECOND.

WILL YOU HERE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY? OH, DID I MENTION MY BUTTERFLIES (abnormal version)? IT LOOKS SO WEIRD YOU CAN GIVE SOMEONE A HEART ATTACK. AND OH, IT'S SO ORIGINAL YOU CANNOT FIND ANYTHING IDENTICAL TO MINE IN OTHER STORES. LASTLY, JUST BUY ONE NOW IT'S UNLIMITED.


Lyrics courtesy of Attention by The Academy Is...
ewwwy talaga.



9 comments:

Jamille_Q. said...

abnormal gale..
butterflypa rin ang dating..

Bianca said...

Nice na lang..
Hehe

SHANI said...

BIANCA: haha. nice na lang. walang laman.

SHANI said...

JAM: abnormal tlga xa. ewwwy. nkkhiya.

lottie said...

di nman cguro abnormal version.:)) hahaha. nttawa nlan ako. :))

SHANI said...

CHA: abnormal version tlga. hahaha.

Unknown said...

where's the pic? wahaha. i want to buy it. =p

SHANI said...

MARV: Liar! haha. malapit q na ilagay.

eiram >. said...

unlimited? hahaha.