Monday, March 10, 2008

ARTIFICAL damn ORCHIDS






My artificial butterfly has still a long way to go.
It's still under construction and it's due on Wednesday.
Oh, help me God.


I must say the most difficult part in making the artificial orchid is covering the wire with crepe paper. I already know the technique so that I can do the covering fast but still sometimes it doesn't work. This is the first step in making the orchid so without it I can't continue. This is definitely the hardest part.

I learned perseverance, patience and practicality. These three things for me are the things I leaned when I made the different handicrafts. With this qualities you can definitely finish your handicraft fast and beautiful.


BUY ONE FREE TEDDY. ( I think if there is no free no one will buy it.)

ARTIFICIAL ORCHID FOR SALE:

*very affordable
*unique
*three weeks in the making
*made with hands of a 14 year old girl
*made with raw materials


THANK YOU FOR BUYING. IF YOU WANT TO ORDER. please contact me at aqua_nash@yahoo.com

THANK YOU@@

haha.....



5 comments:

Jamille_Q. said...

nish wag mo naman sabihan ng damn ung orchid..wawa man..
pero nyc pa rin..hehehe
grabe ung effort ha..

SHANI said...

JAM: ty ulet sa pagcoment. first commentor. WOW@@

Unknown said...

hehe. goodluck sa orchd. pgndahan? wahaha. wla pa nga ako. :|

SHANI said...

MARV: dont wori pareho lng tau.

eiram >. said...

weh nice.
credits kay daryl. :))
haha.