Monday, February 11, 2008

A series of unfortunate events


I paint myself with many different hue

Still wondering when will this be due
Still looking for the right color to pick
For it to be my inspirational stick


You may know me as someone that's simple
Well I am but not that simple
I dream so much, it makes me sad
Cause my dreams are so damn bad

I love the grass and the sand
Most of the time, I love to bond
My body is made of of trillions of dreams
When I can't take the pressure, I scream


NOTE: poem is still under construction. but please comment my post. TY:DD
and NOTE: it has no sense cause it just has to rhyme. *nyahaha

15 comments:

swoOoOsh said...

nice nish...hehe..just dropping by...=)

hEarTLesS KaY.. said...

ang ganda.. haha.. keep up!! x]

Jamille_Q. said...

hi nish!
nice poem mo..

Itchigo said...

Wow naman aztig.

Itchigo said...

nice ha nyanyanya

kaso nakakadisturb naman ang pic sa side.>.>

Anonymous said...

lalalala

napadaan lang ako.

neni said...

nice nish! haha.

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

nishie pishie! i lyk ur poem..:D

comment back!:D

sk8_core said...

anduu. haha. nyc poem. comment da isab kaw kaku. :D

chixie pixie said...

nice. totoong totoo tlga xa :D

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

wee ang ganda ha!

SHANI said...

sige comment pa. plese:DD haha.

SHANI said...

WHAHA. i love the colors.

Unknown said...

poem 'yan? joKe! hehe. nice nish. advice ko lang na don't pursue poetry wrting. hahaa. joKe ulit. nice nga eh. =p

SHANI said...

MARV: i know Marv, i love poetry but not meant to be one. haha.